Carole J. Jacobson,
I am a psychotherapist with over 20 years of
experience working with individuals, adults, adolescents, couples and
families. My education is from a traditional background of
psychotherapy, in addition to being trained in a variety of therapeutic
models and techniques to help those who come to see me.
- Master of Science degree MS in Clinical
Counseling with a marriage, family and child counseling emphasis
from the California State University at Hayward.
- Bachelors degree BA in Psychology from the
University of California at Berkeley.
- Internships in marriage, family and child
counseling at New Directions Clinic, Cornerstone Counseling and New
- Washington State Marriage and Family
- California State Marriage and Family
Professional Associations and Clinical
- American Association of Marriage and Family
- Washington Association of Marriage and Family
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- New Life Ministries.